1) Awareness of the present and primary state that needs to be outframed, textured, or meta-stated with some higher resource.
2) Access a resourceful state that you want to set as your frame or meta-state.
3) Amplify that state so that it is strong and robust enough to be felt. It’s the feeling of the state that counts.
4) Apply that state to a primary state or situation.
5) Appropriate it into the life context, environment, or relationship where you want it.
6) Analyze the result to make sure it is ecological, congruent, and empowering.
7) Accelerate your actions and behaviors to make this new experience real and practical in your everyday life.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!